Just a test Just a test

You have something really really interesting here, I can't wait to see the finished product. The animation style is wonderful.

30secShorts1: The busstop 30secShorts1: The busstop

Hm, I loved it

I really loved the animaiton. Especailly after he fires that gun and the flames kind of spiral out. And the whole sleepy way they try to kill each other ^^. Nice job...and don't get angry at people who leave bad reviews, us real reviewers have got your back, I'm pretty sure it's flagged as abusive by now. Ima go look at your other stuff now =)

Rutger responds:

Thanks dude! Glas you understand! ^^
Haha, I liked 'this way' of you too :')

1000000 sticks 1000000 sticks

whatever, i liked it

I don't care what others inevitably say, I found that I immensely enjoyed your sticks slaughtering themselves for no reason. apart from the crappy backgrounds, there's nothing like a good cup of needless stick violence to cheer me up in the morning =)

Blood Type Blood Type

hehe, At first I thought was gonna suck

At first, I thought this movie was jsut some weird voice acted frame story, but I found myself actually laughing pretty quickly. The plot was absurd, but tangible, and the ending was priceless. Your still drawings only added to the somewhat spontaneous, kitchy feel of the movie. Nice job, I really enjoyed it =)

Rock and Roll Astronaut Rock and Roll Astronaut

Amazing effort

The fluidity and quality of your graphics are stunning. As long as you ahve some good voice acting and a nice plot in your actual episodes, I know you can get it in the top 50.

Somewhere I Faint Somewhere I Faint

art not the best, but great quality

It's obvious you spent some good time on this. The characters did not look the best, but they were unique, and the syncing witht he music was well done. Did you make that preloader by yourself? that was wicked. Nice effort, overall, i'll keep an eye out if you make another vid.

King-Drake responds:

Thanks. The preloader was probably the hardest part about it, jejeje.

Wierd adventure Wierd adventure

Excellent artwork!

Excellent artwork. The sound worked ok, but I got the same thing for some people when I did a music video on here, that it was out of sync. How did you draw the water in the beginning, that was excellent. Did you use photoshop or something? Good cartoon, but I would suggest adding more of an explanation of what is going on. (with the weird cat creature n the goblin and greenthing m stuff) also, great job with the motion blurring....was that photoshop as well?

Sp1cy responds:

Oh my, thank you :)
Yea, the story is not the best, to be honest, I have no story.
Nothing is photshop, it's pure flash and drawn with mouse.
The water it's most frame by frame, hard to explain, just did my thing.
Thanks for the nice review.

Ass Jaws3: the REVENGE Ass Jaws3: the REVENGE

Ahaha, sick

Lol, at the end, the shark left the message. I like your stuff because its deranged, but in a way that is supremely entertaining. People just vote low low on this because they don't understand it... not that a fecal-dwelling sewer carnivore is very profound...but you know what I mean...

MakoSucks responds:

Yeah I know what you mean. People thought I killed babies because I had a cartoon where a stick figure kills a baby stick figure. Judgmental bastards!

Snowman Christmas Card Snowman Christmas Card

lol

lol, I cracked up when the snowman shanked the guy. Not really somethign I would send :D but pretty funny nonetheless.

DS Trouble DS Trouble

A good effort, even if the quality wasn't the best

You put some work into this, and I hope it passes. Of course, my main suggestion would be to work on your characters. One thing that I would suggest it to play around with the paintbrush feature in flash, it gives a very fluid look to things that you draw. That way, your character might not have those jagged edges. Keep working on your animation!

ranma-kun7 responds:

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip.