Neverending Light Neverending Light

Excellent game

I fell against the cold stone floor with a grunt. Adrenaline burning through my veins, I felt my heart slam against my chest with each breath. "Run..." I heard myself think, "Get out of here..." Wiping the stinging sweat from my eyes, I felt a primal fear wash over me. Groping for the flashlight, my fingers fumbled with the switch, finally producing a dim beam. As I caught my breath, I followed the pale shaft of light as it flickered through the clawing darkness of the cavern. Only a faint crackling pierced the unnatural silence around me, as a severed cord from the generator to my right swung back and forth, letting loose an intermittent shower of sparks.
A chill shot down my spine as I realized that Allison was no longer by my side. A hoarse yelp escaped from my mouth as I stopped myself from crying out her name. Violent images flashed across my thoughts; I saw our tour guide's smirk as she spoke into her handset. "Turn out the lights Jimmy." She cackled, turning to the group - "I hope you aren't afraid of the dark!"

Excellent game, inspired me to write that.

Ascendant: Storm 1.2 Ascendant: Storm 1.2

Great game, good instructions

easy to get started, and very clean. I love the adventure style. You worked hard on this, and it is a fun game to play as a diversion =).

Mysterious Rings Mysterious Rings

Fun, and pretty addicting

I love when there is a simple concept, and it makes a fun, addicting game. What I particularly liked about this game was the time you gave to he background and theme ... the layout was professional and definitely made the game more fun!

Time Assault Time Assault

Funny game...

Just goes to show that a simple game can be really fun / funny as well. A nice five minute diversion form my day =)

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game!

Brick! 2 Brick! 2

Really fun, love the changes

I really like the way you make it bounce instead of....whatever the old one did. One thing is, maybe add a pause button, and make an option to change or turn off the music. Other than that, great job and fun twist on a classic game!

daperson1 responds:

Pause button done in Brick!3, and the added realistic physics was imply to make it stop being just another boring brick game remake :P.

Canyon Racer Canyon Racer

I think it is bugged?

Please tell me if i'm wrong, it looks like a decent racing game, but as soon as I say "start race" is says the race is over, no racing at all =(

PuzzPinball PuzzPinball

Great game!

Great game! very original, I love it. Kudos to you.

Extreme Maze Mayhem Extreme Maze Mayhem

Fun, but short.

It could have used some better quality. Also a bug / cheat is when you click the first button, don't un-click your mouse untill you move it to the end (you can skip over whatever)

Mouse: Halloween Edition Mouse: Halloween Edition

Graphics weren't great but it was fun.

Although the graphics could have been better (maybe a better button system) the game was addictive and fun, and a twist off of the regular guide-the-mouse game. Good idea, it was fun, and it fits the season.

Ng Clockwork Ng Clockwork

Graphics are good, but not really a game

Although some of the graphics looked cool, especially the blurry ones, one could hardly call this a game. Maybe add a really tough game of pong or something to the timer ... that's the only real context I can see a clock like this in. Try making an interactive game that comes along with the clock, that might be nifty.